The Inman 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders report seeks to include not only thought leaders, power brokers and deal makers, but entrepreneurs from outside the industry whose ideas are influencing the way homes are bought and sold.
This year, Inman News recognized six Keller Williams executives and associates as real estate industry leaders whose ingenuity, strength, conviction, power and persistence are driving change. Congratulations to Gary Keller, Mark Willis, Cary Sylvester, Sue Adler Team- Short Hills, Summit, Maplewood, Livingston, Chatham NJ, and The Geeky Girls, Lisa Archer and Laurie Weston Davis.
Lisa Archer and Laurie Weston Davis
LinkedIn or other bio: Click here
The unranked list of individuals in this report is organized alphabetically by last name in each of the following categories:
- Brokerages, Franchisors, Brokerage Organizations
- Economists and Consultants
- Industry trade groups, MLSs
- Media, Blogging, Social Media, Marketing
- Mortgage, Title, Ancillary Services
Among the criteria considered in the review and selection process:
- Does this person have the power to change his or her real estate industry company on a daily basis?
- Does this person have the power to change other real estate companies on a daily basis?
- Does this person have the power to influence the industry as a whole?
- Has this person made decisions and taken action in the past year that created change within the industry?
- Does this person participate in boards, committees or organizations that create changes within the industry?
- Has this person been responsible for driving growth at his or her company in the past year?
- Does this person have the ability to influence regulatory and legislative decisions impacting the business of real estate?
- Has this person demonstrated the ability to influence public opinion within the real estate industry?
- Is this person in a position of power that can impact a significant share of real estate industry participants?
- Has this person been responsible for creating programs, services, technologies, etc., that have led to widespread changes in the industry?
- Has this person driven changes in the industry that are beneficial for real estate consumers and industry practitioners?
- Has this person launched initiatives in the past year that have been particularly impactful for the business of real estate?
- Does this person regularly capture the attention of other industry leaders and decision-makers?
The post Keller Williams Well Represented on Inman’s 2013 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders List appeared first on KW Blog.
View full post on KW Blog